WHERE THE BRIGHTEST MINDS IN HEALTHCARE AND IT MEET
- The countdown for HIMMS ’17 has begun. Are you ready? Truly?
- 40,000+ health IT professional, clinicians, executives and SELLERS from around the world will convene at the Orlando Coliseum for five full days.
- Focus Areas will include: Population Health, Clinical and Business Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Interoperability, Care Coordination, and Innovation.
- 9 Anchor Exhibitors (Cerner, Epic, IBM, etc.) and 60+ Conference supporters (Accenture, AGFA Healthcare, Amazon Web Services, etc.) will have the dominate presence on the exhibition floor.
- Rounding out the exhibition will be 1,200+ Health IT SELLERS all vying to get/keep the attention of participants.
Our Point of View:
- Any SELLER (large, medium, small) with a direct or remotely related health care IT offer attends HIMMS.
- The SELLER to participant ratio is 1 to 3, making HIMMS by far the biggest “bling fest” of the year (lights, bravado, noise, food, alcohol, etc.).
- 90% of the SELLERS look (booth, banners, attire) and sound (jargon) the same making them unique like everyone else creating an exhibition floor of commodities.
- To stand out in the crowd SELLERS amplify the use of expense accounts to get “executive exposure” and gimmicks (chachkies, raffles, etc.) to get “booth traffic”.
- Based on KA benchmarks, over 70% of the engagement models used at HIMMS are fatally flawed. Simply, they aid and abet the carnival noise of HIMMS and commodity behaviors.
- Forward thinking sales and marketing executives know this and are breaking the tradition of over indulgence in the “business as usual” behaviors.
- They know the engagement model they use at HIMMS with prospects and customers is the MOST IMPORTANT decision they must make to determine their success or failure in ’17.
- Core to their approach to get and keep the attention of participants DURING and AFTER HIMMS is offering a distinct point of view (POV) about how they can impact the “business of healthcare” problems worth solving NOW.
- Most of these SELLERS have partnered with KA to build explicit “business of healthcare” playbooks for their sales teams to reference and use collaboratively WITH HIMMS participants.
- Participating at HIMMS has a very clear ROI for the intentional few. Be one of them!